AgroTech and Senmatic will exhibit itGrows an innovative concept for climate control and production optimization in horticulture at the IPM fair in Essen. itGrows is an innovative system with flexible opportunities both now and in future.
New hardware and software interact with new advice in this unique system. The hardware is flexible and modular and the individual nursery can combine its need for options and it is easy to expand. The climate control programme Superlink is updated into a more sophisticated and convenient version with several new options. One option is that data automatically is transferred via the Internet to a central server. The server processes data continuously and provides new knowledge to the gardener using InfoGrow.
A tool for efficient production
The InfoGrow idea is to provide the gardener with visual eyes monitoring the production. The visual eyes follow the energy consumption and the productivity in the nursery, department by department and minute by minute. With InfoGrow the gardener can monitor any lack of accuracies and thus respond and adapt to the climate to optimize energy consumption as well as productivity.
InfoGrow is developed within the itGrows project supported by The Danish National Advanced Technology Foundation and carried through in cooperation with Senmatic, AgroTech, Eglu, Copenhagen Business School, Aarhus University, Horticultural Advisory Service and the nursery “Gartneriet Hjortebjerg”.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact project manager Signe Vaerbak
Logic Climate Control:
- New hardware from Senmatic built on old values yet with new flexible options
- Monitors from one up to 16 departments in a unit
- Co-operates via Superlink with existing software e.g. LCC 1200, LCC Completa and LCC 900.
- Updated graphic design
- Several new facilities
- Integration with InfoGrow
- A new programme from AgroTech based on models form the most recent plant research, models from the green house’s physical parameters and economic assessments of the nursery’s resource consumption.
- Step one is to launch InfoGrow Optimization and InfoGrow Energy to make it poss